| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Rafael Nunez in September is hot at 27.9 °C (82.22 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31.6 °C (88.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 24.9 °C (76.8 °F).
- In September the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 6.7 °C (12.1 °F).
- The weather in September is very faintly moist. Some 144mm (5.7in) of liquid is discharged.
- The shortest day is 12:01 long and the longest day is 12:18 long with an average length of 12:10.
Check the distance to and compare the Rafael Nunez September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Rafael Nunez, Colombia
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Rafael Nunez: