| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Rafael Nunez in October is hot at 27.6 °C (81.68 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31.2 °C (88.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 24.6 °C (76.3 °F).
- The mean daily temperature variation/ range in October is 6.6 °C (11.9 °F).
- The weather in October is somewhat soggy. A sizable 244mm (9.6in) of water is discharged.
- The shortest day is 11:44 long and the longest day is 12:01 long with an average length of 11:52.
Check the distance to and compare the Rafael Nunez October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Rafael Nunez, Colombia
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Rafael Nunez: