| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Rafael Nunez in June is very hot at 28.2 °C (82.76 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31.8 °C (89.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 25.3 °C (77.5 °F).
- In June the mean daily temperature range/ variation is 6.5 °C (11.7 °F).
- The weather in June is hardly dry. Circa 115mm (4.5in) of wateris dumped .
- The shortest day is 12:41 long and the longest day is 12:43 long with an average length of 12:43.
Check the distance to and compare the Rafael Nunez June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Rafael Nunez, Colombia
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Rafael Nunez: