| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Rafael Nunez in July is very hot at 28.1 °C (82.58 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31.9 °C (89.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 25 °C (77 °F).
- The average daily temperature range/ variation in July is 6.9 °C (12.4 °F).
- The weather in July is hardly arid. Circa 94mm (3.7in) of water falls.
- The shortest day is 12:34 long and the longest day is 12:43 long with an average length of 12:39.
Check the distance to and compare the Rafael Nunez July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Rafael Nunez, Colombia
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Rafael Nunez: