| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Rafael Nunez in December is hot at 27 °C (80.6 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31.4 °C (88.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23.8 °C (74.8 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily mean temperatures in December is 7.6 °C (13.7 °F).
- The weather in December is dry. A mere 37mm (1.5in) of fluid is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 11:30 long and the longest day is 11:32 long with an average length of 11:30.
Check the distance to and compare the Rafael Nunez December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Rafael Nunez, Colombia
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Rafael Nunez: