| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Rafael Nunez in August is very hot at 28 °C (82.4 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31.9 °C (89.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 25 °C (77 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily average temperatures in August is 6.9 °C (12.4 °F).
- The weather in August is not exactly dry. Some 124mm (4.9in) of water is transfered.
- The shortest day is 12:19 long and the longest day is 12:34 long with an average length of 12:27.
Check the distance to and compare the Rafael Nunez August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Rafael Nunez, Colombia
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Rafael Nunez: