| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Rafael Nunez in April is hot at 27.5 °C (81.5 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31.5 °C (88.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 24.8 °C (76.6 °F).
- In April the mean diurnal temperature variation/ range is 6.7 °C (12.1 °F).
- The weather in April is dry. A mere 31mm (1.2in) of water is deposited.
- The shortest day is 12:12 long and the longest day is 12:28 long with an average length of 12:21.
Check the distance to and compare the Rafael Nunez April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Rafael Nunez, Colombia
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Rafael Nunez: